Our proposal, with the permission of Allah, is to establish a reputable Islamic centre which will strictly adhere to the teachings of Qur’an and Sunnah and be run on the principles of Ahlus-Sunnah. We inspire to establish:
• Masjid that will be open for Muslim community 24 hours a day, fully administered.
• Madrasah teaching children and adults Qur’an, Hadith and the basics of Islam.
• library containing a full range of Islamic books and tapes which can be borrowed at no cost.
• Da’wah Centre will be opened to which non-practicing Muslims and non-Muslims can come to and obtain information about the basics of Islam. Literature will be provided free from this centre to all.
• Regular conference will be organized to which scholars and students of knowledge from all over the world will be invited to give lectures and advice.
• Youth centre will be setup to encourage the younger Muslims to participate in Shar’iah compliant sports and activities in order to protect them from immoralities.
• Exclusive courses for sisters will also be run from this centre, ensuring seclusion and privacy for them.
• Mini-bus service will be run so that the elderly Muslims will be able to come to the Masjid easily for Jumu‘ah prayers and events.
• Mortuary will also be setup so that an appropriate service particular for Muslims is present.
If you wish to make a donation to the Masjid Project or in regards to Dawah, you can do so by using the Donation method on the top right corner.
Masjid Project Video: